RWJBarnabas Health One Source Employee Assistance Program adheres to strict confidentiality policies. Your issues are your private issues, and remain so when you contact the EAP.
- EAP services are confidential.
- All contact with the EAP and the EAP provider network are private.
- Names and the information shared with the EAP are not released to Human Resource Departments, Supervisors, Directors, nor any other individuals, businesses, or organizations.
- It is an individual's choice to have details of EAP sessions released. Release of information can only be done with the individual's specific written consent.
- We adhere to all federal and state laws.
- RWJBarnabas Health One Source Employee Assistance Program has been providing confidential EAP services since 1983.